Restoration Solutions, Inc.910 Ridgely Rd Ste E
Murfreesboro, TN 37129-2734
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/06/2010
Business Started: 09/01/2001
Business Incorporated: 02/06/2003 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Randy Warren, President
- Contractors - General
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Building Contractors
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Concrete - Custom
- Basement - Contractors
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Contractor - Home Performance
- Drywall Contractors
- Electricians - Commercial
- Excavating Contractors
- Foundation Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Mason Contractors
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Piping Contractors
- Plastering Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Ventilating Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Contractor - Disabled Access
- Fence Contractors
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Stone - Natural
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractor - Decorative & Specialty Concrete
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Contractor - Flat Roof
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThis company offers general contractors services including fire, water and storm damage restoration.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this company is no longer in business. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.
Out of BusinessRandy Warren, President, notified BBB that he had closed the business on April 1, 2014.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.