J.W. Gamble & Son
55 years in business185 Creasman Dr
Winchester, TN 37398-2503
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/18/2014
Business Started: 07/15/1961
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Principal: Mr. Kent Gamble, Owner
- Customer Service: Mr. Ricky Gamble, Foreman
- Contractors - General
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Building Contractors
- Concrete Contractors
- Drainage Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Excavating Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Foundation Contractors
- Contractors - Gutters
- Contractor - Insulation
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractors - Framing
- Siding Contractors
- Remodeling Services
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Handyman Services
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Stair Builders
- Door & Gate Operating Devices
- Fence Contractors
- Water Gardens Fountains & Ponds
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Chimney Sweeper
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Garage Doors & Openers
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers residential, commercial and industrial construction services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.