Jericho Homes, Inc.
10 years in business5010 Linbar Drive Suite 130
Nashville, TN 37211
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 267-1566
- (615) 934-8414
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/24/2010
Business Started: 03/01/2007
Business Incorporated: 03/07/2007 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Joshua Spradlin, President/CEO
- Mr Andy Brown, Vice President BKA
- Mr. Jason Smith, Head Estimator
- Customer Service: Ms. Whitney Watson, Office Manager
- Contractors - General
- Asbestos Removal Service
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Roof Decks
- Roof Structures
- Roofing Contractors
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Siding Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Lead Abatement
- Lead Removal
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Mitigation
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Contractor - Flat Roof
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThis company offers residential and commercial restoration services including accident subrogation, roofing, fire restoration, storm damage, vandalism, asbestos removal, water mitigation and restoration and lead paint abatement.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.