American Home Design, Inc.
39 years in business880 Conference Drive
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 263-6100
- (800) 467-6100
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/31/1978
Business Started: 05/31/1978
Business Started Locally: 05/31/1978
Business Incorporated: 05/31/1978 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Don C. Bruce, CEO
- Ms. Andrea Jones, Accts Payable
- Ms. Kay Brant, CFO
- Customer Service: Mr. Allan Ross, President
- Ms. Mikele Goodchild, Marketing Director
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Design & Build Contractor
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Patio Cover
- Siding Contractors
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Bathtub Refinishing
- Bath Liners
- Awnings & Canopies
- Doors - Installation
- Furniture - Outdoor
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Windows - Repairing
- Screen Enclosures
- Fiberglass - Bathtubs & Showers
- American Home Design has placed on file with the Better Business Bureau, its Lifetime Workmanship Warranty which states "American Home Design warrants and agrees to correct all defects in workmanship. This warranty shall extend to the purchaser for a...
- American Home Design has placed on file with the Better Business Bureau, its Lifetime Workmanship Warranty which states "American Home Design warrants and agrees to correct all defects in workmanship. This warranty shall extend to the purchaser for as long as they own the house, or as long as product warranty is in effect." Consumers should contact Allan Ross directly at 800-467-6100 for warranty assistance.
- American Home Design has no affiliation with American Home Design dba Sunrooms & More located in Lexington, KY.
Products & ServicesAccording to information supplied by the company, it offers home improvement services such as replacement windows, bath and shower remodeling, sunrooms, screen rooms, eShield attic energy barrier and attic insulation, siding & trim, various patio products, patio and entry doors, patio furniture and gutter protection.
Alternate Business Names
- The Window Factory
- Affordable Home Improvement
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Additional Complaint InformationThe company asks that consumers contact Allan Ross, President, at 615.239.7011 or Kay Brant, Office Manager, at 615.239.7013 prior to filing a complaint with BBB.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.