Hantel Construction Company, LLC
39 years in business2914 Berry Hill Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 478-5038
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Mr. Edward G. Hantel, Owner/Manager
- Customer Service: Ms. Laura Duddy, Office Manager
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floors - Laminate
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Lighting Consultants
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Wine Storage Equipment
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Bathroom Accessories
- Baths - Equipment & Supplies
- Cabinet Manufacturer
- Countertops - Concrete
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Cabinet Hardware
- Kitchen Accessories
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Appliances - Installation
- Tile & Marble
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
Service AreaService Nashville and its surrounding counties in Middle Tennessee
Alternate Business Names
- Hantel Kitchens & Baths
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
The company offers residential remodeling as well as specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. They are a full service design/build remodeling company.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.