8 years in business1340 Quisenberry Ln
Hopkinsville, KY 42240-8508
Find a Location
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Al Lehne, Owner
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floors - Laminate
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck Builder
- Roof Decks
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractors - Framing
- Siding Contractors
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Knives - Custom
- Machine Tools
- Floors - Hardwood
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Pressure Washers
- Farm Equipment - Repair & Parts
- Lawn & Tree Care
- Metal Fabricators
- Contractors - Flooring
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThis company offers the following services: Commercial Construction Manufacturing Tool for Tobacco Cutting Farm Equipment Repairs Mobile Welding
Alternate Business Names
- Alco Fab & Mobile Welding Service
- Alco Longevity Welding Products Dealer
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers residential and commercial construction services in addition to manufacturing a specialty tool for tobacco cutting. This company also offers farm equipment repairs (not parts) and mobile welding.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.