Comprehensive Pain Specialists
17 years in business
Headquarters353 New Shackle Island Rd.
Suite 122 B
Hendersonville, TN 37075-2379
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 790-3555
- (615) 384-1711
- (615) 868-9064
- (615) 730-8015
- (615) 452-7223
- (615) 441-2963
- (615) 824-3737
- (931) 854-9261
- (931) 223-8414
- (615) 553-4925
- (615) 900-3999
- (615) 285-4363
- (615) 321-4617
- (931) 919-4330
- (931) 913-2878
- (615) 824-2014
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/11/2013
Business Started: 07/11/2000
Business Incorporated: 07/11/2000 in TN
- Ms. Amber Crowder, Director of Marketing
- Principal: Mr. John Davis, CEO
- Ms. Angela Baker
- Ms. Lori Bott, Area Manager
- Ms. Shelly Brooks, COO
- Ms. Michelle Cook, Area Manager
- Ms. Monica Davenport, New Patients Coordinator
- Mr. Jeff Hurst, Manager
- Dr. Richard Muench, Director of Medicine
- Ms. Debbie Peterson, Area Manager
- Mr. Jimmy Smithey, Area Manager
- Pain Management Clinics
- Health and Wellness
- Medical Doctor
- Physical Therapist
Alternate Business Names
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists - Gallatin Administrative
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists - Springfield
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists - Murfreesboro
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists - Hermitage
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists - Hendersonville
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists - Franklin
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists - Clarksville
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists - Camden
- Comprehensive Pain Specialist - Cookeville
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Comprehensive Pain Specialists offers board certified pain management specialists experienced in the practice of long-term pain relief and anesthesia.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.