The Bank of Nashville
27 years in business1033 Demonbreun St Ste 200
Nashville, TN 37203
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 514-8010
- (615) 271-2060
- (615) 750-8630
- (615) 271-2096
- (615) 750-9000
- (615) 750-8614
- (615) 271-2135
- (615) 271-2088
- (615) 750-8610
- (615) 750-8620
- (615) 271-2044
- (615) 271-2090
- (615) 271-2085
- (615) 271-2130
- (615) 750-8625
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/18/1989
Business Started: 11/20/1989
Business Started Locally: 11/20/1989
Business Incorporated: 07/10/1989 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. William R. "Bill" Nigh, President/CEO
- Ms. Karen M. Brunetti, Vice President
- Mr. John Bustrom, Senior Vice President
- Ms. Teresa Coblentz, Complaint Coordinator
- Ms. Kimberly Harrison, Assistant Vice President
- Ms. Katrina Herman, Vice President
- Ms. Barbie Herndon, Vice President
- Ms. Linda Hood, Senior Vice President
- Ms. Iris Matthews, V.P./Branch Manager
- Ms. Nancy Myers, Assistant Vice President
- Mr. Blake Parks, Senior Vice President
- Ms. Sidney Ann Powers, Regional Vice President
- Mr. Benjamin Stranahan, Vice President
- Ms. Rachelle Travis, Manager, Customer Care Center
- Mr. Jonathan Williams, Senior Vice President Retail Banking Manager
- Customer Service: Complaint Management
- Loans - Small Business
- Mortgage Brokers
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Bankers
Products & ServicesThis company offers banking and financial services including loans.
Alternate Business Names
- Bank of Nashville
- The Bank of Nashville a Division of Synovus Bank
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers full banking service.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.