Haller Complete Automotive Repair
10 years in business672 N Riverside Dr
Clarksville, TN 37040-3128
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/14/2008
Business Started: 01/01/2007
Business Incorporated: 11/29/2007 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Tracy Haller, President
- Principal: Mr. Tracy Haller, President
- Customer Service: Sam Byard
- Auto Repair & Service
- Engines - Gas
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Trailers - Rent & Lease
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Truck Rent & Lease
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Moving Supplies
- According to information supplied by the company, it's Refund/Guarantee policy states: Our company offers a 24 month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty on most repairs. We also offer a full warranty on all batteries and specialty parts.
Service AreaServing Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky
Alternate Business Names
- H-Car, Inc.
- HCAR Inc
- Haller Automotive
This company offers full service auto repair, towing and road side services as well as U-haul rental equipment and moving supplies.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.