Lexus of Cool Springs
27 years in business1636 Westgate Cir
Brentwood, TN 37027-8019
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/05/1998
Business Started: 03/01/1990
Business Started Locally: 06/01/1998
- Mr. John Bruns, General Manager
- Ms. Beth Denton, eCommerce Director
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Detailing
- Automobile Reconditioned Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Service - Steam Cleaning
- Auto Service - Sound Systems Sales & Service
- Auto Service - Rust proofing Shops
- Auto Service - Window Tinting
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
Alternate Business Names
- Performance of Brentwood
- Lexus of Nashville - Cool Springs
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers the sale of new and used automobiles.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.