Porsche of Nashville
9 years in business1580 Mallory Ln
Brentwood, TN 37027-2859
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/13/2009
Business Started: 01/07/2008
Business Incorporated: 01/07/2008 in TN
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Jeff Escue, General Manager
- Mr. Alex Solair, Finance Manager
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Detailing
- Automobile Reconditioned Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Service - Steam Cleaning
- Auto Service - Sound Systems Sales & Service
- Auto Service - Rust proofing Shops
- Auto Service - Window Tinting
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
Alternate Business Names
- SAI Nashville Motors, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers new and used cars, service, repairs and auto parts.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.