Newton Nissan of Gallatin, Inc.
8 years in business1461 Nashville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066-3149
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 244-1602
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/03/2010
Business Started: 04/09/2009
Business Started Locally: 06/01/2009
Business Incorporated: 04/09/2009 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Mike Abbondanza, Vice President/General Manager
- Principal: Mr. William "Bill" Newton, President
- Mr. Tad Drusky, Business Manager
- Mr. Riley Groves, Internet Manager
- Mr. Rob King, Finance Director
- Ms. Annette Mitchell, Office Manager
- Mr. Bill Walling, General Sales Manager
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Starters - Engine
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Shock Absorbers
- Tire Dealers
- Truck accessories
- Windshield Wipers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Brake Service
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Truck Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Window Tinting
- Tire Retread & Repair - Equipment & Supplies
- Wheel Align, Frame & Axle Service Equipment & Supplies
- Truck Bedliner
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers the sale of new and pre-owned cars and trucks. In addition, the company offers auto repairs, service and maintenance.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.