Murfreesboro Volkswagen Hyundai
26 years in business2203 NW Broad St
Murfreesboro, TN 37129-2909
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 691-6003
- (866) 308-5679
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/27/1998
Business Started: 12/01/1990
Business Incorporated: 02/01/2016 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Ryan Duncan, General Manager
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Starters - Engine
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Automobile Dealers - Imported Cars
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Shock Absorbers
- Tire Dealers
- Windshield Wipers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Truck Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Service - Sound Systems Sales & Service
- Auto Services
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Dealers - Hybrid Vehicles
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used
- Wheel Align, Frame & Axle Service Equipment & Supplies
Products & ServicesThis company offers the following services: The Sale of New & Pre-Owned Vehicles Auto Repairs, Service & Parts
Alternate Business Names
- Hudson Murfreesboro Acquisition, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles including service, maintenance and parts.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.