Landers McLarty Toyota
10 years in business2970 Huntsville Hwy
Fayetteville, TN 37334-6687
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/15/2007
Business Started: 01/02/2007
Business Incorporated: 07/06/2005 in AR
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Robert Register, General Manager
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Starters - Engine
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Tire Dealers
- Truck accessories
- Windshield Wipers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Mobile
- Brake Service
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Truck Repair & Service
- Truck Service & Repair - Mobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Sound Systems Sales & Service
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Tire Changing Equipment
- Wheel Align, Frame & Axle Service Equipment & Supplies
- Truck Bedliner
- To better assist their customers, Landers McLarty Toyota has provided BBB with the name of their General Manager, Robert Register for consumers to reach for complaint assistance prior to filing a dispute with BBB. He can be reached directly at 256-50...
- To better assist their customers, Landers McLarty Toyota has provided BBB with the name of their General Manager, Robert Register for consumers to reach for complaint assistance prior to filing a dispute with BBB. He can be reached directly at 256-508-4722 or email email@example.com.
Products & ServicesThis company offers the sale of new and used automobiles. In addition, the company offers auto repairs, parts and service.
Alternate Business Names
- Landers McLarty Team Toyota
- Landers McLarty Fayetteville TN, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.