Andrews Transportation Group
38 years in business1 Cadillac Drive
Brentwood, TN 37027
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 986-6000
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/25/1982
Business Started: 11/28/1978
Business Started Locally: 11/28/1978
Business Incorporated: 10/01/1979 in DE
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Nelson Andrews, President
- Mr. Darryl Keckler, Cadillac Service Director
- Mr. Joey Pugliese, Andrews Cadillac General Sales Manager
- Mr. Ronnie Reed, Jaguar Land Rover General Manager
- Mr. Mike Schwartz, Jaguar Land Rover Service Director
- Mr. Troy Scott, Jaguar Land Rover Sales Manager
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Brake Service
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
Products & ServicesThis company offers the sale and service of new and used automobiles.
Alternate Business Names
- Andrews Cadillac Company
- Land Rover Nashville
- Jaguar Nashville
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.