Roscoe Brown, Inc.
77 years in business959 N Thompson Ln # L
Murfreesboro, TN 37129-4326
Additional Phone Numbers
- (931) 473-8234
- (615) 228-0421
- (888) 697-6726
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/09/1990
Business Started: 01/01/1940
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1940
Business Incorporated: 05/11/1940 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Norman Brown, President, Owner
- Customer Service: Ms. Beth B. Brown, Marketing Manager
- Ms. Beth Brown, Marketing Manager
- Mr. Brian Byrd, CFO
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Sheet Metal Work
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Heating Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- Roscoe Brown Heating & Air Conditioning Tullahoma
- Roscoe Brown Heating and Cooling of Nashville
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers heating and air conditioning contractors services including installation, maintenance and repairs. In addition, the company offers geothermal systems, tank less water heaters and insulation.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.