Donelson Air Service Experts
50 years in business2710 Old Lebanon Rd STE 15
Nashville, TN 37214-2149
Additional Phone Numbers
- (972) 497-6930
- (888) 432-8266
- (615) 367-0003
- (615) 367-1999
- (615) 953-9885
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
BBB File Opened: 07/24/1970
Business Started: 01/01/1967
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1967
- Mr. Paul Selman, General Manager
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Contractor - Gas
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Pollution Control
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Manufacturing & Distribution
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Solar Energy Products - Retail
- Contractor - General Green Builder
Alternate Business Names
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
According to information supplied by the company, it offers Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality, Commercial Refrigeration, Duct Cleaning.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.