All Seasons Air Conditioning & Heating Incorporated
19 years in business3981 Cumberland Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28306-6708
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/01/2008
Business Started: 01/01/1998
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1980
Business Incorporated: 05/09/2001 in NC
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Paul David Church, President
- Ms. Beverly Montgomery, Office Manager
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Contractor - Gas
- Electricians - Residential
- Heat Pumps
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Electric Motors - Supplies & Parts
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Generators - Maintenance
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Gas - Propane - Equipment & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Compressors - Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Electric Equipment - Service & Repair
- Heat Sealing
- Air Sealing
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Electric Power Line Construction
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Air Motors
- Electric Heating Elements
- Electric Motors - Dealers & Repairing
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- All Seasons AC & Heating, Inc.
- All Seasons Air Conditioning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:50
This company offers residential heating and air conditioning, commercial heating and air conditioning, sales, service and installation.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.