Minnesota Telephone Networks
37 years in business12701 Chowen Ave S Ste 107B
Burnsville, MN 55337-6020
- (952) 252-2992
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/25/1989
Business Started: 02/01/1980
Business Started Locally: 02/01/1980
Type of EntityCorporation
- Fred Huemoeller, President
- Jeff Jensen, Accounting/Oper Mgr
- Telephone Communications
- Fiber Optics
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Cell Phone & Tablet Equipment, Supplies & Repair
- Mobile Telephone Equipment & Supplies
- Radiotelephone Communication - Equipment & Systems
- Telephone Answering Equipment & Systems
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Video Equipment - Sales & Rentals
- Business Consultants
- Data Processing Equipment - Maintenance
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Security Cameras
- Security Systems Consultants
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Computers - Network Security
- Paging Equipment & Service
- Storage - Data
- Internet-Based Telephone Service
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Fax Equipment & Systems
- Information Processing & Retrieval Equipment & Systems
- Data Recovery
- Information Technology Services
Alternate Business Names
- Minnesota Telephone Inc
According to the information provided by Minnesota Telephone Inc., this company provides distribution of installation and technical support for voice, data, video, and security systems.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.