65 years in business150 2nd St SW
Perham, MN 56573-1461
Additional Phone Numbers
- (218) 346-5500
- (888) 992-7844
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- David Schornack, Owner/Manager
- Mark Birkholz, Director of Southern Markets
- Lisa Greene, Marketing Manager
- Principal: Lisa Greene, Marketing Manager
- Telephone Communications
- Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
- Cable TV, Internet & Telephone Installation Service
- Cable Networking
- Utility Contractors
- Fiber Optics
- Telecommunications Equipment - Disability
- Telephone Answering Equipment & Systems
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Yellow Page Advertising
- Advertising - Internet
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Communication Consultants
- Computer Business Services
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Electronic Equipment & Suppliers - Service & Repair
- Internet Services
- Internet Access Provider
- Security Systems Consultants
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Internet - Web Hosting
- Television - Cable, CATV & Satellite
- Internet-Based Telephone Service
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Wholesale & Manufacturing
Alternate Business Names
- Arvig Enterprises Inc
- Arvig Communication Systems
- Arrowhead Communications Corporation
- Callaway Telephone Company
- Clements Telephone Company
- Eagle Valley Telephone Company
- East Otter Tail Telephone Company
- Felton Telephone Company
- The Home Telephone Company
- Loretel Systems, Inc.
- Mainstreet Communications, LLC
- Melrose Telephone Company
- Midwest Telephone Company
- Osakis Telephone Company
- The Peoples Telephone Company of Bigfork
- Redwood County Telephone Company
- Tekstar Communications, Inc.
- Twin Valley-Ulen Telephone Company
- AEI Construction, Inc.
Arvig offers a wide variety of telecommunications related services including internet service, cable television, HD, DVR, computer repair, managed services, security systems, phone systems, business class internet, Ethernet, wholesale fiber leasing, yellow pages advertising, digital advertising, telephone services, VoIP services, cabling & wiring, and utility construction.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.