Capital City Restaurant Supply, Inc.
19 years in business1414 Interstate Loop
Bismarck, ND 58503-0567
- (701) 255-4651
Additional Phone Numbers
- (701) 255-4576
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/30/2010
Business Started: 06/30/1998
Business Started Locally: 06/30/1998
Business Incorporated: 06/30/1998 in ND
Type of EntityCorporation
- Marlys Landeis, Manager
- Monte Stein, Owner
- Restaurant Equipment & Supplies
- Bakers Equipment
- Beer Dispensing & Cooling Equipment
- Caterer Equipment & Supplies
- Doughnut Machines & Supplies
- Food Processing Equipment & Supplies
- Frozen Custard Machines
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Industrial & Commercial
- Ovens - Bakers
- Ovens - Brick Pizza
- Ovens - Industrial
- Ranges & Ovens - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Tortilla & Tamale Making Equipment
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Appliances - Small - Dealers
- Appliances - Small - Supplies & Parts
- Cake Decorating Equipment & Supplies
- Dishwashing Machines - Dealers
- Dishwashing Machines - Supplies & Parts
- Flatware - Table
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Kitchen Accessories
- Microwave Ovens - Dealers
- Microwave Ovens - Supplies & Parts
- Ranges & Ovens - Dealers
- Ranges & Ovens - Supplies & Parts
- Table Suppliers
- Appliances - Major - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Appliances - Small - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Butchers Equipment & Supplies
- Chairs - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Coffee Roasting & Handling Equipment
- Dehydrating Equipment
- Ice Cream Freezers
- Ice Making Equipment & Machines
- Microwave Ovens - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Popcorn Machines
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Soda Fountain Equipment
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Southwest ND - Bismarck
According to the information provided by Capital City Restaurant Supply, this company offers restaurant equipment, dinnerware, smallwares and furniture.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.