Uptown Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Inc.
103 years in business3110 Washington Ave N STE 100
Minneapolis, MN 55411-1650
- (612) 827-8292
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Joshua Savage, President
- Principal: Joshua Savage, President
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Pipe & Valve Fitters - Gas
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Water Leak Detection
- Air Quality Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Contractor - Water Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Water Analysis
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heating Equipment
- Ventilating Equipment
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
- Radiator Sales
Service AreaAFTON, MN, ANDOVER, MN, ANOKA, MN, ARDEN HILLS, MN, BAYPORT, MN, BLAINE, MN, BLMNG PRAIRIE, MN, BLOOMING PRAIRIE, MN, BLOOMINGTON, MN, BROOKLYN CENTER, MN, BROOKLYN CTR, MN, BROOKLYN PARK, MN, BURNSVILLE, MN, CENTERVILLE, MN, CIRCLE PINES, MN, COLUMBIA HEIGHTS, MN, COLUMBIA HTS, MN, COLUMBUS, MN, COON RAPIDS, MN, CORCORAN, MN, COTTAGE GROVE, MN, CROWN COLLEGE, MN, CRYSTAL, MN, DELLWOOD, MN, EAGAN, MN, EDEN PRAIRIE, MN, EDINA, MN, EXCELSIOR, MN, FALCON HEIGHTS, MN, FALCON HGTS, MN, FOREST LAKE, MN, FRIDLEY, MN, GOLDEN VALLEY, MN, GREENWOOD, MN, HAM LAKE, MN, HAMEL, MN, HASTINGS, MN, HILLTOP, MN, HOPKINS, MN, HUGO, MN, INVER GROVE HEIGHTS, MN, INVER GROVE, MN, LAKE ELMO, MN, LAKEVILLE, MN, LANDFALL VILLAGE, MN, LANDFALL VLG, MN, LAUDERDALE, MN, LINO LAKES, MN, LITTLE CANADA, MN, MAHTOMEDI, MN, MAPLE GROVE, MN, MAPLE LAKE, MN, MAPLEWOOD, MN, MARINE ON SAINT CROIX, MN, MARINE ST CRX, MN, MEDICINE LAKE, MN, MEDINA, MN, MENDOTA HEIGHTS, MN, MENDOTA HTS, MN, MENDOTA, MN, MINETONKA BCH, MN, M
Alternate Business Names
- Uptown Heating & Cooling
- Ridler Heating & Cooling Inc
- Uptown Heating, Cooling & Renewable Energy
- Ridler's Uptown Heating, Cooling & Renewable Energy
According to the information provided by Uptown Heating and Cooling, this company offers plumbing, heating and cooling for residential homes.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.