Schultz Plumbing Heating and Drain Cleaning, Inc.
17 years in business1809 N Minnesota St
New Ulm, MN 56073-1299
Additional Phone Numbers
- (507) 217-6568
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Philip Kirschstein, Owner
- Principal: Philip Kirschstein, Owner
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Pipe Hangers
- Pipe Thawing
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Coolers
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Contractor - Water Conditioning
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Water Supply Systems
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Pipe Reconditioning
- Sewer Pipe
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:4
According to the information provided by Schultz Plumbing, Heating and Drain Cleaning, this company offers full service plumbing specializing in sewer, drain and septic systems.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.