Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
35 years in business32018 Dahomey Ave
Northfield, MN 55057-5457
- (507) 645-7391
Additional Phone Numbers
- (507) 334-9095
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
- Gary Kes, Owner/President
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Analysis
Products & ServicesAccording to the information provided by Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, this company offers to take care of problem water, iron, staining, taste, odors, hardness and sediments. Rentals and sales of water softeners, drinking water systems and iron removal systems. Specializing in well water.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Belle Plaine, MN, Bellechester, MN, Cannon Falls, MN, Castle Rock, MN, Dennison, MN, Dundas, MN, Elko New Market, MN, Elko New Mrkt, MN, Elko, MN, Faribault, MN, Goodhue, MN, Hampton, MN, Heidelberg, MN, Jordan, MN, Kenyon, MN, Kilkenny, MN, Le Center, MN, Lonsdale, MN, Medford, MN, Meriden, MN, Montgomery, MN, Morristown, MN, Nerstrand, MN, New Market, MN, New Prague, MN, New Trier, MN, Northfield, MN, Otisco, MN, Owatonna, MN, Randolph, MN, Stanton, MN, Veseli, MN, Wanamingo, MN, Warsaw, MN, Waseca, MN, Waterville, MN, Webster, MN, West Concord, MN, Zumbrota, MN
Methods of Payment
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Cash, Check.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Northfield has been
offering plumbing services, water softeners, and water treatment to
LeSueur, Rice, Dakota, Scott, Goodhue counties for over 35 years.
We promise prompt and professional service to all of our
“If There’s Any Delay, It’s You We Pay.®”
If we’re not on time, we PAY YOU $5.00*
*per each minute late up to $300.00.
Call us now to schedule an appointment.
We service the following cities in Minnesota...
Castle Rock, Hampton, Randolph, Cannon Falls, Dennison, Kenyon, Dundas, Faribault, Kilkenny, Lonsdale, Nerstrand, Northfield, Warsaw, Webster, Elko, New Market, New Prague, Medford, and Owatonnna.
1. Time - First and foremost we respect our customers' time. We are "If There's Any Delay, It's You We Pay!®"*. No questions asked.
2. Integrity - We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep our promises.
3. Respect for the Law - We adhere to all governing laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the Plumbing industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
4. Excellence - We design, install, service and repair Plumbing systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
5. Safety & Reputation - We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Northfield.
6. Teamwork - We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
7. Service - We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
8. Respect for Others - We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
9. Privacy - We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers' homes and their privacy.
10. Competition - We value fair competition. We advertise, promote and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects the high standards of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Northfield.
*up to 300
UWIN® is a consumer service resource that allows home services contractors to provide an extra level of protection and peace of mind to residential home service consumers. When you do business with a UWIN endorsed contractor, you will have a professional working in your home who has been drug tested, background checked, and properly trained. Our company agrees to the UWIN Code of Ethics, carries current liability and workers' compensation insurance and is licensed by all appropriate government agencies.
Code of Ethics Includes:
1. We conduct random drug testing on our employees on an ongoing basis.
2. We complete background checks on all field employees as the law permits.
3. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We maintain the highest degree of customer service.
4. We provide UWIN with all information requested regarding your transaction.
5. We allow UWIN to make a final decision regarding any customer resolution.
6. We properly train all technicians and sales people before sending them into your home.
7. We provide our customers with the best quality service, materials, labor, expertise and craftsmanship.
8. We always adhere to all laws, regulations, and ordinances that govern our service area.
9. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.