International Institute for Software Testing (IIST)
19 years in business12805 Highway 55 Suite 311
Plymouth, MN 55441
- (763) 546-0075
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 438-4478
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Eric Coleman, Office Manager
- Magdy Hanna, Chairman & CEO
- Principal: Magdy Hanna, Chairman & CEO
- Customer Service: Eric Coleman, Office Manager
- Online Education
- Systems & Software Testing
- Training Programs
- Business Services - General
- Adult & Continuing Education
Products & ServicesAccording to information provided by IIST provides training and consulting in every aspect of QA and Testing. IIST has over 100 courses covering every aspect of software testing. see what other professionals say about IIST courses at http://www.testinginstitute.com/testimonials.php.
Alternate Business Names
- Software Dimensions Consulting and Training Inc
- International Institute for Software Testing
- International Institute for Software Process
- International Institute for Software Process (IISP)
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:For Online Courses:
we refund the money of any course as long as the access code was not used the access the course material.
For public training:
- Cancellations received within 20 business days before the event will be charged a $100 cancellation fee per course.
- All cancellations received within one week before the event will be liable for the entire fee.
- Substitute attendees for paid registrations will be accepted up until 2 business days before the event.
No substitutions will be permitted the day of the event
International Institute for Software Testing offers consulting and training in promoting disciplined software engineering practices.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.