Delano Rental, Inc.
28 years in business409 Babcock Blvd E
Delano, MN 55328-9175
- (763) 972-3204
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/07/2010
Business Started: 04/15/1989
Business Started Locally: 04/05/1989
Business Incorporated: 04/15/1989 in MN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Karen A Ander, Office/Special Events Manager
- Douglas Vick, Owner/President
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies - Rental
- Oil Well Equipment & Supplies - Rental
- Heat Pumps
- Ceramics - Equipment & Supplies
- Machine Tools
- Strapping & Strapping Equipment
- Traffic Signs, Signals & Equipment
- Water Coolers - Equipment & Supplies
- Waterproofing Materials
- Window Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Brake Service Equipment
- Building Materials
- Camping Equipment
- Caulking Materials & Equipment
- Gas - Propane - Equipment & Supplies
- Musical Instruments - Rental
- Ski Equipment Rental
- Sound Systems & Equipment
- Tools - Hand
- Tools - Power Actuated
- Video Equipment - Sales & Rentals
- Camping Equipment - Renting
- Lawn Mowers - Sharpen & Repair
- Moving Equipment Rental
- Office & Desk Space Rental Service
- Pest Control Supplies & Equipment
- Video Tapes & Discs Sales & Rentals
- Welding Equipment - Rent
- Buses - Charter & Rental
- Photo Booth Rentals
- Asphalt Mixing Equipment
- Boilers - Rental
- Chimney Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Drywall Contractors Equipment & Supplies
- Drying Equipment - Industrial
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Hydraulic Equipment & Supplies
- Logging Equipment & Supplies
- Office Furniture & Equipment - Rental & Leasing
- Pile Driving Equipment
- Sandblasting Equipment & Supplies
- Soda Fountain Equipment
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Rental - Wholesale, Manufacturing
- Welding Equipment & Supplies
- Fences - Rental
- Gardening Hand Tools
- Bus - Sales & Rental
Products & ServicesAccording to the information provided by Delano Rental, this company offers rental equipment.
Methods of Payment
All Major Credit Cards
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.