CB Mechanical, LLC
15 years in business15658 150th Ave
Foreston, MN 56330-9560
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/04/2006
Business Started: 08/13/2001
Business Started Locally: 08/13/2001
Business Incorporated: 09/26/2008 in MN
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Toni Barton, Manager/Registered Agent
- Chris Barton, Owner
- Principal: Chris Barton, Owner
- Customer Service: Toni Barton, Manager/Registered Agent
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Air Pollution Control
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Fans - Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Air Pollution Measuring Equipment & Service
- Heating Equipment
Products & ServicesAccording to information provided by the business, CB Mechanical offers installation, service and maintenance of residential, commercial and industrial heating & cooling systems, fireplaces, water heaters, and more.
Service AreaCentral Minnesota, North Dakota, Western Wisconsin
Methods of Payment
- Cash, check, credit cards - Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discovery.
Refund & Exchange Policy:CB Mechanical, LLC, offers a two year labor warranty for residential installations.
See our website - www. cbmechancial.net
BBB Reason for Ratings
24 hour emergency service
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.