60 years in business8170 33rd Ave S
Bloomington, MN 55425-4516
- (952) 883-7761
- (952) 883-5310
Additional Phone Numbers
- (952) 883-5331
- (952) 883-5217
- (651) 642-6200
- (952) 883-5184
- (952) 883-5175
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/01/1984
Business Started: 01/01/1957
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1957
- Kathryn Kolesar, Sr. Consultant Member Rights
- Calvin Allen, VP/Chief Human Resources Officer
- Shannon Beaudin-Klein, VP Marketing & Communications
- Mary Brainerd, President/CEO
- Kathy Cooney, CFO/SVP/Finance
- Jenn Newville, Senior Consultant / Member Rights / Benefits
- Doug Smith, VP Sales
- Donna Swartz, Advertising & Creative Services
- Deanna (DeDee) Varner, Dir.Community Relations
- Amy Von Walter, Director, Corporate Communications
- Principal: Kathryn Kolesar, Sr. Consultant Member Rights
- Principal: Deanna (DeDee) Varner, Dir.Community Relations
- Health Maintenance Organizations
- Insurance - Accident & Health
- Insurance - Health
- Mental Health Services
- Health & Medical - General
- Health Care - Placement
Alternate Business Names
- Group Health Inc
- Med Centers Health Plan
- Healthpartners, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
According to the information provided by HealthPartners, this company is a Health Care Organization.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.