U.S. Energy Services, Inc.
24 years in business605 Highway 169 N Ste 1200
Plymouth, MN 55441-6531
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Bill Bathe, CEO
- Donata Anderson, Marketing Manager
- Michael Auger, General Counsel
- Russell Carlson, Chief Financial Offi
- Gail McMinn, Executive Vice President
- Todd Overgard, President
- Mary Pinick, Vice President
- Benjamin Toso, Vice President
- Casey Whelan, Vice President
- Principal: Bill Bathe, CEO
- Customer Service: Todd Overgard, President
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Oil Property Management
- Risk Management
- Carbon Products
- Carbonic Gas
- Environmental, Conservationist & Ecol Org
- Water Conservation
- Fuel - Biofuels
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Audits
- Consultant - Strategic Planning
- Consultant - Planning
- Data Processing Service
- Data Systems - Consultants & Designers
- Economic Research & Analysis
- Environmental & Ecological Services
- Environmental Consulting & Contracting
- Market Research & Analysis
- Public Utility Consultants
- Water Analysis
- Tariff Bureaus
- Energy Conservation Products - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Environmental Testing & Consulting
- Energy Service Companies
According to the information provided by US Energy Services, this company offers cost savings for customers in all industries by strategically managing an organization's energy procurement and supplying cost-competitive energy.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.