Todd Nelson Construction, Inc.
25 years in business5521 40th Ave S
Moorhead, MN 56560-6013
- (218) 287-2572
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/02/2002
Business Started: 04/13/1992
Business Started Locally: 04/13/1992
Business Incorporated: 05/17/2004 in MN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Todd Nelson, Owner
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Building Contractors
- Design & Build Contractor
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Concrete Contractors
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floor Refinishing
- Floor Resurfacing
- Floors - Garage
- Garage Builders
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Contractor - Roofing Spray Foam Insulation
- Log Cabins, Homes & Buildings
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio Design
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Decks
- Roof Structures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services - Foreclosed Property
- Windows - Installation & Service
- In-floor Heating
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Stair Builders
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - Installation
- Doors - French
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Egress
- Home Design & Planning
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Exterior Designers
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesAccording to information provided by Todd Nelson Construction, they offer new home planning and building with financing available to qualified buyers. All types of residential remodeling projects from additions to kitchens to bathrooms. They also do decks and detached garages or shops.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): West Central MN
Refund & Exchange Policy:We offer a one year warranty on our work with major structural warranties of ten years. Warranties for windows and other brand name products provided by the manufacturer.
Todd Nelson Construction, Inc. has been in business since 1989. We are licensed in Minnesota and North Dakota. We do custom home building and home remodeling. We are insured and bonded and offer free estimates.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.