North West Exteriors
54 years in business303 Lawrence Ave
Epping, ND 58843-4301
Additional Phone Numbers
- (303) 804-0303
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Paul Reed, General Manager ND
- Thomas R Brown, President/Owner
- Principal: Paul Reed, General Manager ND
- Contractors - General
- Building Contractors
- Design & Build Contractor
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Caulking Contractors
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Contractors - Acoustical Ceiling
- Concrete Contractors
- Basement - Contractors
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Contractor - Home Performance
- Demolition Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Contractor - Underlayment
- Foundation Contractors
- Contractors - Gutters
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Contractor - Roofing Spray Foam Insulation
- Contractor - Mechanical Insulation
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Plastering Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractors - Framing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Contractor - Disabled Access
- Fence Contractors
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - Crawl Space
- Contractor - Industrial
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Contractor - Flat Roof
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:3
According to the information provided by North West Exteriors, this company offers residential and commercial general contracting services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.