D Miller Construction, LLC
9 years in business
7070 147th Ln NW
Anoka, MN 55303-4737
Find a Location
- Damon Miller, Owner
- Principal: Damon Miller, Owner
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Design & Build Contractor
- Caulking Contractors
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Contractors - Acoustical Ceiling
- Concrete Contractors
- Basement - Contractors
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Contractor - Home Performance
- Demolition Contractors
- Dock Builders
- Drywall Contractors
- Contractor - Underlayment
- Garage Builders
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Roofing Spray Foam Insulation
- Contractor - Mechanical Insulation
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Plastering Contractors
- Roof Decks
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractors - Framing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Contractor - Disabled Access
- Fence Contractors
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - Crawl Space
- Contractor - Industrial
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Contractor - Flat Roof
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 1
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
According to the information provided by D Miller Construction, this company offers home construction and remodeling services.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.