Stinson Services, Inc.
14 years in business7391 Bush Lake Rd
Edina, MN 55439-2027
- (612) 354-4147
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ryan Stinson, President & General Manager
- Jared Hinkley, Project Manager
- Thor Josefson, Marketing Manager
- Dan Miranda, Construction Consultant
- Catherine Parker, Office & B2B Development Manager
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Building Envelope Restoration
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Contractor - Underlayment
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Leaf Guards
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Roof Decks
- Roof Structures
- Roofing Contractors
- Commercial Roofing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Siding Contractors
- Waterproofing Contractors
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Water Leak Detection
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - Installation
- Doors - French
- Doors - Vinyl
- Doors - Commercial
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Building Inspection - Commercial
- Water Damage Restoration
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Hail Repair
- Insulation Contractors Equipment & Supplies
- Insulation Removal
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - Flat Roof
Products & ServicesRoofing Services, Siding Services, Gutters Services, Insulation Services, Window & Door Services, Siding, Gutters, Roofing, Insulation, Windows, Doors
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Minnesota
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Credit Card, Apple Pay
We’re a local company (est. 2003) that takes pride in improving energy efficiency at the residential level. Our team specializes in “Projects Built to Last” and the ingredients that make up a healthy home.We also offers contracting for commercial and multi-housing customers. These services include roofing, siding, gutters, insulation, windows and doors construction projects.
What do we provide local property owners?
– We provide EnergyStar products and installation methods to reduce energy consumption and to keep bills low!
– We provide information on the latest energy rebates for all exterior remodeling projects in the state of Minnesota.
– We provide 20-year workmanship warranties on all of our service projects and a “No Leak Guarantee” on all gutter projects.
– We provide free consultations & storm damage inspections for residential properties.
– We provide updated free hail reports & storm damage maps for local property owners.
– We provide projects with quantifiable results -> projects that pay you back!
– We provide a collaborative approach to provide the correct solution for your project.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.