39 years in business3810 Highway 13 W
Burnsville, MN 55337-1718
- (916) 631-0593
- (952) 894-0900
- (303) 231-9655
- (800) 240-7871
- (406) 245-0953
- (801) 954-0848
- (503) 200-1530
Additional Phone Numbers
- (952) 894-6468
- (800) 530-5932
- (952) 894-3600
- (888) 743-4648
- (916) 853-7400
- (916) 596-6721
- (402) 339-4954
- (800) 529-3363
- (303) 231-0044
- (800) 530-5931
- (406) 245-0953
- (801) 975-7755
- (503) 200-1616
- (877) 944-7283
- (800) 528-7646
- (800) 528-6954
- (801) 973-9898
- (800) 305-6114
- (406) 245-6766
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
BBB File Opened: 01/21/1998
Business Started: 01/01/1978
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1978
Business Incorporated: 07/01/1998 in MN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mike Burgess, California Manager
- Tom Certalic, Siding Sales Manager-Montana
- Dan Harlan, Sales Manager-Nebraska
- Larry Judson, Owner/President
- Mike Kveene, Branch Manager-Minnesota
- Michael Lent, Manager-Oregon
- Chris Matheny, Sales Manager-Oregon
- Chris Mislinski, Sales Manager-Minnesota
- Morgan Mitchell, Sales Manager-California
- Jeff Plant, Branch Manager-Montana
- Jon Roskelley, Branch Manager-Utah
- Martin Sheridan, Manager-Nebraska
- Julie Steward, Executive Assistant - California
- Jason Sutherland, Branch Manager-Colorado
- Kelvyn Terry, Sales Manager-Utah
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Contractors - General
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Contractor - Insulation
- Siding Contractors
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Garage Doors & Openers
Service AreaTWIN CITIES METRO - 11 COUNTY
Alternate Business Names
- Judson Enterprises, Inc.
According to the information provided by K-Designers, this company specializes in siding, insulation, soffits, fascia and window replacement.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.