Home Technology Store
14 years in business700 Mendelssohn Ave N
Golden Valley, MN 55427-4307
- (763) 230-3930
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 523-2146
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/18/2003
Business Started: 12/01/2002
Business Started Locally: 12/01/2002
Business Incorporated: 12/01/2002 in MN
- Ken Schneider, President
- Automation Systems & Equipment
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Home Automation
- Connectors - Electric
- Key Control Systems
- Visual Control Systems
- Wire Products
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Dealers
- Home Accessories
- Intercoms Systems & Services
- Radio Communication Equipment & Systems
- Radiotelephone Communication - Equipment & Systems
- Sound Systems & Equipment
- Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service
- Business Consultants
- Consultants - Security
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Security Cameras
- Access Control Systems
- Security Systems Consultants
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Paging Equipment & Service
- Global Positioning Systems
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Emergency Response Systems - Personal
- Speakers - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Vacuum Cleaning Systems
- Vacuum Equipment & Systems
- Video Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Wire & Cable - Electric
Products & ServicesAccording to the information provided by Home Technology Store, this company offers home security, home intercom multi-room audio audio/video structured wire.
Service AreaNorth America, MINNESOTA
Alternate Business Names
- KAP, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
www.home-technology-store.com is web based distributor offering low voltage electronic products to consumers and contractors.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.