Moodys Towing and Repair
19 years in business2027 E River Rd NE
Rochester, MN 55906-3509
- (507) 289-4351
Additional Phone Numbers
- (507) 289-3685
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/31/1998
Business Started: 03/02/1998
Business Started Locally: 03/02/1998
Type of EntityCorporation
- Patricia Robnik, Vice President
- Daniel Robnik, President
- Auto Repair & Service
- Engines - Gas
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Service Stations - Gasoline & Oil
- Tire Additives & Sealants
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Towing - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Tire Retread & Repair - Equipment & Supplies
- Wheel Align, Frame & Axle Service Equipment & Supplies
- Four Wheel Drive Vehicles - Repair & Service
Alternate Business Names
- Moodys Service Center & Towing
- Robnik Enterprises of Rochester, Inc.
- Robnik, LLP
- Eastriver Auto Sales
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:5
According to the information provided by Moodys Towing and Repair, this company offers complete towing and repair services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.