Bonfe's Auto Service, Inc.
45 years in business337 7th St W
Saint Paul, MN 55102-2327
- (651) 225-9664
- (651) 224-8640
Additional Phone Numbers
- (651) 222-4458
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1978
Business Started: 06/03/1972
Business Started Locally: 06/03/1972
Business Incorporated: 06/03/1972 in MN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Tony Bonfe, Owner
- Principal: Tom Bonfe, Owner
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Auto Floor Coverings
- Heaters - Automotive
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Paint - Mobile
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Detailing
- Automobile Reconditioned Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Restoration
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Body Shop Equipment & Sup
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Paint - Automotive
- Referral - Auto Repair
Products & ServicesAccording to the information provided by Bonfe's Auto Service & Body Repair, this company performs the following repairs: collision, frame, refinishing and detail work. The mechanical shop performs full mechanical repairs, diagnostics, and tires.
Service AreaHENNEPIN COUNTY, MN, RAMSEY COUNTY, MN, WASHINGTON COUNTY, MN
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.