Boeser Transmission & Auto, Inc.
22 years in business4221 Highway 13 W
Savage, MN 55378-1569
- (952) 707-9032
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/30/1996
Business Started: 04/28/1995
Business Started Locally: 04/28/1995
Business Incorporated: 04/28/1995 in MN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Thomas Boeser, Owner/President
- Auto Repair & Service
- Cylinder Heads - Auto & Motorcycle
- Heaters - Automotive
- Springs - Automotive - Sales & Service
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Machine Shops
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto - Emissions Testing
- Auto Repair - Mobile
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Radiators - Automotive
- Road Service - Automotive
- Towing - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Rebuilt
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Referral - Auto Repair
Products & ServicesAccording to information provided by the business,they offer, Automotive diagnostics for mechanical and electronic issues, wheel alignment, tires, suspension components, air conditioning service and repair.
Service AreaAPPLE VALLEY, MN, BELLE PLAINE, MN, BLOOMINGTON, MN, BURNSVILLE, MN, EAGAN, MN, EDINA, MN, FARMINGTON, MN, HEIDELBERG, MN, JORDAN, MN, LAKEVILLE, MN, MENDOTA HEIGHTS, MN, MENDOTA HTS, MN, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, NEW PRAGUE, MN, PRIOR LAKE, MN, SAINT PAUL, MN, SAVAGE, MN, SHAKOPEE, MN
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.