Automotive Restyling Concepts, Inc.
30 years in business2731 Nevada Ave N
New Hope, MN 55427-2806
- (763) 971-0501
Additional Phone Numbers
- (612) 296-9546
- (763) 233-0477
- (763) 533-7777
- (952) 943-0745
- (763) 506-0000
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Catherine Juul, President/CFO
- Trisha Levercom, Office Administrator
- Jeremy Luffey, General Manager
- Dino Perfelti, Sales Manager
- John Prosser, Owner/CEO
- Principal: Catherine Juul, President/CFO
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Heaters - Automotive
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Detailing
- Automobile Reconditioned Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Restoration
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Sunroofs
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Service - Sound Systems Sales & Service
- Auto Service - Window Tinting
- Auto Services
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
Alternate Business Names
- Central Motor Sales
- Central Motors Sales & Leasing Inc
- Hopkins Auto Brokers
- Automotive Concepts
- AC Motors
- Automotive Restyling Concepts
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
According to information provided by Automotive Restyling Concepts Inc, this company offers vehicle accessories, customizing, used vehicle sales & financing.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.