Midwest Collision, Inc.
17 years in business3819 Kenyon Blvd
Faribault, MN 55021-3210
- (507) 332-1164
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 447-8887
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/22/2000
Business Started: 03/22/2000
Business Started Locally: 03/22/2000
Business Incorporated: 05/18/2012 in MN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Bob Ernste, Owner
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Brake Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Rustproofing & Undercoating - Auto
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Rust proofing Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Body Shop Equipment & Sup
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Paint - Automotive
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Minnesota
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.