7 years in business
15112 Lever St NE
Ham Lake, MN 55304-6521
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ryan McAlister, Owner
- Navid Raboodan, Operations Manager
- Ryan McAlister, Owner
- Principal: Navid Raboodan, Operations Manager
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Balancing
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Radiant Heating
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Industrial & Commercial
- Air Quality Service
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heating Equipment
- Ventilating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- McAlister Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 5
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
According to the information provided by McAlister Heating & Air Conditioning, this company offers heating, air conditioning and plumbing related services for both residential and commercial properties.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.