Conway Services Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
27 years in business1220 Big Orange Rd
Cordova, TN 38018-6576
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 803-0879
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/28/1994
Business Started: 01/01/1990
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. David Slott, President
- Mr. Tom DeSantis, General Manager
- Ms. Brenda Downs, VP, Customer Relations
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Contractor - Insulation
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Water Leak Detection
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Sewer Pipe
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Conway Services Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has contacted BBB and requested that we notify consumers that they may contact their corporate office directly at 1-866-803-0879 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to filing a complaint with the BBB in or...
- Conway Services Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has contacted BBB and requested that we notify consumers that they may contact their corporate office directly at 1-866-803-0879 or via email at email@example.com prior to filing a complaint with the BBB in order to be given the opportunity to resolve the matter directly with them. Should a consumer choose to file a BBB complaint without contacting the company, BBB will process the complaint as any other complaint filed with us.
Products & ServicesThis company offers all services relating to heating, air conditioning and plumbing, including video inspection.
Service AreaMemphis and surrounding areas
Alternate Business Names
- American Residential Services, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 07:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Tue: 07:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Wed: 07:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Thu: 07:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Fri: 07:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Sat: 07:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Sun: 07:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.