The mission of Better Business Bureau is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust.
We are pleased to offer BBB representatives to speak to your organization. We are happy to prepare presentations for:
- Business and Civic Organizations
- Senior Citizens’ Groups
- High Schools
- Adult Education Classes
- Community Centres and Clubs
- Religious Groups
- Individual Businesses
- ...and other Local Organizations
- Protect Yourself Against Identity Theft
- Building Trust with your Customers
- Scams Against Businesses
- Top 10 Scams Against Consumers
- How to use BBB to Grow your Business
- ... And more!
- BBB presentations usually last at approximately 60 minutes and may be followed with a question and answer session.
- BBB presentations can be given as a speech, classroom instruction, or in a format that works for your group.
- Requests for longer presentations and luncheon keynote remarks are also welcome.
- Brochures, information sheets, and other relevant BBB publications will be distributed to participants.
We would be pleased to present to Zones located throughout our service area of Mainland BC. As a not-for-profit organization, the BBB has a minimal budget for travel expenses; thus, financial restrictions might hinder our ability to fulfill all presentation requests by the Zones. Please wait 3-5 business days for processing your request.
BBB SPEAKER REQUEST FORM