53 years in business100 5133 Springs Blvd
Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0A6
Additional Phone Numbers
- (604) 948-4670
- (604) 948-4653
- (604) 948-4675
- (604) 948-4676
- (604) 948-1123
- (604) 948-4671
- (604) 948-4673
- (604) 948-4674
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/03/1995
Business Started: 01/01/1965
Business Incorporated: 01/04/2007 in BC
Type of EntityPrivate Limited Company by Shares (LTD)
- Amir Mulji, General Manager
- Kim Bortnak, Vice President
- Claudia Higo, Event Coordinator
- Ronald Toigo, President/Director
- Sue Carlile, Director of Client Services
- Danny Long, Co-Director
- Tyson Parrett, Event Coordinator
- Peter Toigo, Director
- Chris Tse, Executive Officer
- Steven Ziegler, Controller
- Public Golf Courses
- Peter R. Toigo and Ronald Toigo are owners of Shato Holdings Ltd., White Spot Limited (franchise) and Tsawwassen Springs. Peter Toigo is also a Director of River House Restaurant To read a business review on White Spot Limited, please go to: https:/...
- Peter R. Toigo and Ronald Toigo are owners of Shato Holdings Ltd., White Spot Limited (franchise) and Tsawwassen Springs. Peter Toigo is also a Director of River House Restaurant To read a business review on White Spot Limited, please go to: https://www.bbb.org/mbc/business-reviews/restaurants/white-spot-limited-in-vancouver-bc-123822?isbureau=Y&language=1 To read a business review on Shato Holdings Ltd., please go to: https://www.bbb.org/mbc/business-reviews/condominiums/shato-holdings-ltd-1300139?isbureau=Y&language=1 To read a business review of River House Restaurant, please go to: https://www.bbb.org/mbc/business-reviews/restaurants/river-house-restaurant-and-pub-in-delta-bc-1191524?isbureau=Y&language=1
Alternate Business Names
- Tsawwassen Golf & Country Club Ltd.
- Tsawwassen Golf & Country Club
- TGCC Management LLP
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.