Ashton Service Group
30 years in business140 4631 Shell Rd
Richmond, BC V6X 3M4
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 14/03/1995
Business Started: 01/01/1987
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1987
Business Incorporated: 01/03/2001 in BC
Type of EntityCorporation
- Patti Allen, General Manager
- Brian Williams, President
- Julie Williams, Vice President
- Anna Antonio, Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Katherina Clemente, Dispatcher
- Mark Vleeming, Controller
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Contractor - Gas
- Drainage Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Roof Cooling Systems
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Facility Maintenance
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
- This company warranties their work for one (1) year. If they install new piece of equipment, they will provide you with manufacturer warranty and options for extended warranties.
Products & ServicesAshton Service Group is a plumbing, heating & air conditioning company serving both commercial and residential clients in Metro Vancouver. They employ licensed professionals and registered apprentices.
Service AreaThis company serves Metro Vancouver covering Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, White Rock, North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Vancouver property.
Alternate Business Names
- Ashton Service Group Inc.
- Ashton Mechanical Ltd
- Ashton Services Group
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Tue: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Wed: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Thu: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Fri: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sat: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sun: 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.