Salmon's Transfer Ltd.
105 years in business100 - 9500 Van Horne Way
Richmond, BC V6X 1W3
- (604) 273-4963
Additional Phone Numbers
- (604) 273-6677
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityPrivate Limited Company by Shares (LTD)
- Doug Kellough, President
- Michael Cholette, Director
- Mike Chubaty, Manager of Operations
- Lynne Davies-Brown, Moving consultant.
- Wallace Elliott, Director
- Edward Falk, Director
- Betty Nuttall, Office Manager
- Leo Steeves, Director
- Kirk Bullough, Manager special prod
- Mike Chubatty, Ops-manager
- Sharon Grant, Account Payable
- Sherry Kartye, Household move estim
- Marine Kellar, Account Receivable
- Kathy Kellough, Moving consultant.
- Dugald Morrison, Office Relocations
- Betty Nuttal, Office Manager
- Tabitha Shuter, Customer Service Representative
- Wendy Wilker, Account Payable
- Wendy Winkler, Account Payable
- Moving Companies
- Relocation Services
- Moving and Storage Companies
- Machinery Movers
- Office Movers
- International Movers
- Moving Services
- Packing Service
- Moving Assistance
- Best way to ensure they know what you need and what the budget will be for moving is to have their people join you for a site visit so they can understand what is required and provide reasonable budget and services you need.
Products & ServicesLocal, Long distance and overseas moving and storage. Special commercial division for last mile delivery, pianos, business-medical-printing and computer equipment. New furniture and commercial architectural interiors. Crew that cares, references.
Service AreaThis company serves Greater Vancouver, Richmond, Delta, New Westminster, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Surrey and White Rock.
Alternate Business Names
- Atlas Van Lines (Canada & USA) Agents
- Atlas Van Lines Agents
- Salmon's Moving and Storage
- Salmon's Piano Movers
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Serving Metro Vancouver since 1913, providing Moving and Storage at its best for over 100 years. They are a locally owned Metro Vancouver company that is big enough to handle all your requirements but small enough you get to deal with the president.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.