Gandy Installations Ltd.
60 years in business20363 62 Ave
Langley, BC V3A 5E6
Additional Phone Numbers
- (604) 574-1230
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/03/1994
Business Started: 01/01/1957
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1976
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Chuck Gandy, President
- Janice Bodle, Office Manager
- Charles Gandy, Secretary/Treasurer
- Taylor Gandy, General Manager
- Tina Harter, Office Coordinator
- Heating Contractors
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Ventilating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Sealing
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Electric Heating Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Pumps - Supplies & Parts
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Products & ServicesThe company, which has been in business for over half a century, can do any type of HVAC installation in a residential, commercial or industrial setting.
Alternate Business Names
- Gandy HVAC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Gandy Installations is a family owned and oriented company. The owners and much of their staff have their homes here and their roots go deep into the community.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.