Gandy Installations Ltd.
60 years in business20363 62 Ave
Langley, BC V3A 5E6
Additional Phone Numbers
- (604) 574-1230
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Chuck Gandy, President
- Janice Bodle, Office Manager
- Charles Gandy, Sec/Treas
- Taylor Gandy, General Manager
- Tina Harter, Office Co-ordinator
- Heating Contractors
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Ventilating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Sealing
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Electric Heating Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Pumps - Supplies & Parts
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Products & ServicesThe company, which has been in business for over half a century, can do any type of HVAC installation in a residential, commercial or industrial setting.
Alternate Business Names
- Gandy HVAC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Gandy Installations is a family owned and oriented company. The owners and much of their staff have their homes here and their roots go deep into the community.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.