Competition HVAC Inc.
3 years in business1853 Chalmers Ave
Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 2T3
Additional Phone Numbers
- (604) 836-4822
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 13/03/2017
Business Started: 21/10/2013
Business Incorporated: 21/10/2013 in BC
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Noah Enes, President/Director
- Heating Contractors
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Air Curtains & Screens
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Evaporative Coolers - Sales & Service
- Radiant Heating
- Beer Dispensing & Cooling Equipment
- Beer Dispensing & Cleaning Equipment - Repair
- Combustion Controls
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Air Quality Service
- Fans - Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Dealers
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Supplies & Parts
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Buses - Repair & Service
- Computers - Rooms - Installation & Equipment
- Air Duct Systems
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Restaurant Equipment - Repair & Service
- Truck Service & Repair - Mobile
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Cleaners & Dyers Equipment & Supplies
- Electric Heating Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Farm Equipment - Repair & Parts
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Ice Cream Freezers
- Ice Making Equipment & Machines
- Ice Machine Repair
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Restaurant Equipment & Supplies
- Ventilating Equipment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Repair
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.