COIT Cleaning Services
48 years in business3755 Wayburne Dr
Burnaby, BC V5G 3L1
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 367-2648
- (877) 584-2648
- (604) 581-2726
- (604) 733-4613
- (604) 530-4982
- (604) 273-6512
- (604) 942-1222
- (604) 263-1455
- (604) 984-9151
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1977
Business Started: 01/01/1969
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1969
Business Incorporated: 13/03/2006 in BC
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Irene Rimar, General Manager
- Principal: Becki Hubley, Customer Service Mgr
- Principal: Brian Weiner, President
- Manjait Dhoot, Accounting Manager
- Lesa Diehl, Manager
- Eva MacDowell, Marketing/Exec.Assis
- Brent Pullan, President
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Floor Removal
- Floor Refinishing
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Blinds - Cleaning
- Dry Cleaners
- Drapery & Curtain Cleaners
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Venetian Blinds - Repair & Cleaning
- Cleaning Services
- Cleaning Services - Commercial Office
- Aircraft Cleaning
- Boat Cleaning
- Furnace Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
Products & ServicesThis company provides carpet cleaning, drapery cleaning, and upholstery cleaning for residential, strata and commercial customers. They also provide tile and grout cleaning, air duct cleaning as well as area rug and blind cleaning.
Service AreaThis company serves all Lower Mainland BC, Fraser Valley and Victoria.
Alternate Business Names
- Tuesdays Dry Cleaners
- Gentle Care Drapery
- Coit Drapery & Carpet Cleaners
- Balsam Cleaners
- Gentle Care Drapery & Carpet Cleaners Ltd
- Coit Services
- Dan's Rug and Furniture Cleaning 1984 Ltd
- Dans Rug & Furniture Cleaning 1984 Ltd
- Gentle Care Drapery & Carpet Cleaning Ltd
- Edmonds Cleaning Service Ltd
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.